Aim Kids at The Point
Sundays at 10am!
Welcome to Aim Kids - we are so glad that you are here!
Here at Aim, we have 3 different classrooms:
- NURSERY: Birth - 2 years
- PRESCHOOL: 2 years - 4 years
- MAIN ROOM: Kindergarten through 4th grade
At The Point, we partake in “family style” worship.
- When you walk in the doors of our church building, head to the kids hallway (to the left) and check in your children at our self-check in stations, monitored by a concierge.
- If your kid is in birth-preschool, you can drop your students off right away in their assigned class.
- If you have children in the K-4 classroom, take them with you in the auditorium once you get them checked in. After a few songs all together in the auditorium, an announcement will be made and a security guard will walk all the kids to their classrooms.
- After service, you will pick up your students with the security tag you were given at check-in.
What Goes On in Class?
We are here to fulfill the promise to students that Jesus loves you, and so do we!
Each student will get to experience a safe environment where they are taught the love of Jesus by digging into the Bible in a fun and creative way!
Each month, we have a new series, and each week a new lesson. The curriculum that we are currently using is from Life Church Kids. We encourage our students to learn the memory verse that goes along with the series each month. Games and crafts are also included to reach your child in more ways than one. Each volunteer is so passionate about your child leaving knowing that they got to know Jesus better; no matter what stage of life they are in.
Before Service: You can check in your child at any available kiosk. After finding your child’s name in the database, you and your child will be given matching sticker name tags that are exclusive to your family and your visit. Your child will need to wear the name tag portion while you hold on to the matching tag.
After Service: After the service is complete, you can head back to your child’s classroom where one of our background-checked volunteers will match the tags, and your child will be released back to you.
During Service: In the event that we need to contact you during the service, your child’s identification code will appear on the screen. We ask that you come back to the Aim Kids hallway, where a member of our security team will bring you to their classroom.
Don’t live close to Illinois, or want to stay in due to COVID-19? We’ve got a solution! A part of our mission is to meet kids wherever they are at. So if you live out of town, anytime you’re travelling, or feeling ill, we have made all lessons easily accessible to you and your kids.
Each week we will have a new lesson connected to this direct link: thepointwh.org/aim